We will be offering the flu vaccine as usual this year to patients aged over 65 and to patients aged under 65 in certain risk groups who are eligible to receive the vaccine.
We will be holding 3 clinics, the first of which on 19 September will be for patients aged 65 years and over only.
Further clinic dates will be made available in due course.
Due to the rules on social distancing our clinics will run a little differently this year. We will be restricting the number of patients entering the premises at any one time and we are asking patients to follow a few simple instructions when attending a flu clinic.
- Please wear a mask or face covering whilst you are waiting outside and whilst you are inside the surgery.
- Please make sure you know your exact appointment time and arrive at the appointed time (do not arrive too early as you will not be able to wait inside the practice).
- As you will need to wait outside it might be a good idea to bring an umbrella.
- It would be helpful if you could wear clothing that allows you to easily roll up your sleeve ready for the vaccine to be given. This will save the clinician valuable time and help to avoid delays for other patients.
- During our flu clinics we will be unable to offer any other service.
To book an appointment, please contact the practice on 01332 519 160.